Friday, December 13, 2013


"How did Michael Jordan revolutionize the sport of Basketball?"
This is an independant research project I am doing for my Senior year english class. I was told to ask a question, any question, about something that interests me, someting I dont know alot about, something I am willing to become an expert on. Me being a football player who takes the game of football and turns it into a year round sport i concider a full time job decided to pick a sport I normally do not pay much attention to, Basketball. So now that I have the sport picked I have to formulate some sort of question so I asked myself "Who was the best? who was the one who changed the way people watched the sport, who is the face of basketball?". After some research i decided to ask the question "How did Michael Jordan revolutionize the game of basketball?". I want to learn about Michael Jordans life from day one, I am going to blog as I read his Biography and do other online research on his career on and off the court.

No comments:

Post a Comment